Thanks to Adobe CS3. Jun Xiang is LOVE. Kilig!
November 14, 2009
November 2, 2009
Providence Memorial Gardens, Dasma
First November without my lola. :(
A picture of my brother and I.
I can't remember our last picture together. Haha!
I am enjoying a Nestle Ice Cream. :)
The yummiest Chocolate Pinipig Ice Cream, evurrrr! :)
My brother, Karlo and my almost sister, Sara.
Enjoying their Ice creams. ^_^
LOLAAAAAAAA. I miss you.
My brother and the gray clouds
My cousin, Ate Vhie and me.
Ate, Sara and Karlo
Mom and Sara
Dad and Sara
That's Mom's hand playing with the candle remnants...
...but we believed that Lola held her hand as you can see.
Brother and I
Si Karlo ba 'to o si RJ? hahaha. :))
Oh, BTW, I still have loads of pics at my multiply. ^_^
October 13, 2009
CT : 5:30PM, ABS-CBN Interactive
Credits to Ate Kat for some of the pics. ^_^
Kuya Bob, Kuya Chuck, Kuya Ney and Kuya Rye of 6CM
on the MYXPH.com Setlist's Studio. :)
(Kuya Tutti wasn't around. IDK Y. They said he's busy. Hmmm.)
Everybody's first - I guess. :)
They said that it was 6CM's first time to perform on an online gig...
...it was my first time to watch it live! Haha!
It's fun to be at MYX!
(I'm that girl with a button pin. Haha! Ate Kat took the shot without letting me know! Nako.)
with Kuya Chuck :)
(Puyat Life is part of a Rakstar Living.)
Kuya Ney + Me.
Kuya Rye, Ate Kat, Me, Kuya Ney
and the jigsaw puzzles I made for the kuyas. :)
[Kuya Odek took the second shot when I'm not ready. grr. Haha!]
...dream sibling! :) [might be one of the pogiest kuyas in town. :)]
Kuya Rye, his iPod and me. Haha!
Ang malagkit na tinginan. Haha! ROTFL!
Haha! This was an "almost kissing scene shot" but before my cam flickered, Kuya Rye made that sheepy smile. Hahaha!
Hay. I'm missing this! Hope to experience another M&G session. Love MYX. Love 6CM. Love OPM. \m/
September 28, 2009
Many people thinks I'm just getting on with the bandwagon where famous youth personalities go out and serve the nation. I know it's not right to state my real mission for that would be just between me and the Almighty Father in Heaven. In my viewpoint, instead of making "batikos" to the reasons why people are motivated to help, why don't we just support each other by doing our share to help save those in need.
First, allot time to pray. We should and must be very thankful that most of us are safe and even not affected by the harm of typhoon Ondoy.
Second, try your best to donate and help in the distribution of the relief goods in any volunteers or donation centers in your area.
Third, make use of technology. Retweet, Repost, Resend every important info
Fourth, let's remember to keep the Bayanihan Spirit Alive!
Oh, BTW, I got a list here from Bianca Gonzales' and Jiggy Cruz's blogs. I also added some that was tweeted few moments ago.
- go to ateneo de manila university, katipunan avenue, and proceed to the college covered courts to volunteer. shifts are in three hour cycles. you can go as early as 6AM but it goes on the whole day.
- please bring packed/cooked food to 12 Denmark, Loyola Grand Villas, QC, and help @patriciahizon whose group was the only one helping the victims in tumana today.
- @jiggycruz is mobilizing the youth who want to help, to volunteer, just go to Balay Expo Center in Cubao, Edsa cor McArthur, 8AM onwards.
- donations accepted in MIRIAM COLLEGE insa office.
- donations also accepted in UP DILIMAN student council office at vinzons hall.
- @irisdeocampo shares that World Vision's HQ at Quezon Ave. near Delta accepts donations too.
- for the GMA Kapuso Foundation, you can drop your donations at Samar St. cor GMA Network drive, QC. Behind GMA complex. Beside Malayan Bank. Tel # 9284299, 9289351, 9827777.
- for those who want to volunteer for sagip kapamilya: call 4132667/4160387, or go to #13 examiner st., west triangle, QC
- the other address for sagip kapamilya is sct. bayoran corner tomas morato. look for Girlie Aragon or Jet at 0916-7227806 or 0929-5348176
- this is the REAL SAGIP KAPAMILYA ACCOUNT for your donations: banco de oro #56 300 20111 under abs-cbn foundation. to all those spreading fake accounts, please naman..
- DLSU along taft avenue will be accepting any and all kinds of donations starting 830AM.
- csb alumni also accepting donations at 9/f dls-csb school of design and arts building, along pablo ocampo street, vito cruz.
- UST is also accepting your donations, proceed to the Tan Yan Kee Student Center and at the CAS Office Rm 413 Medicine Building
- donations can be dropped off at victory church in malate, call 5221212 or visit the victory website.
- according to @margaga, poveda school (beside galleria) opens 9AM tomorrow and is open to all volunteers and any kind of donations.
- according to @angel21kawaii, CFC Center in Ortigas is receiving donations in cash or in kind. Call (02)7270682-87 or 09195359036.
- donations can be dropped off at victory church in ortigas, contact 6311212 or visit the victory website.
- GAWAD KALINGA is accepting volunteers and donations, base is RFM gym in pioneer. Contact Raul Dizon 09178888109 and Felice Caringal 09178888304.
- @kc_concepcion (for September 29) You can drop off your donations at Wackwack Clubhouse between 9am-2pm.
- White Space in Pasong Tamo ext. / Chino Roces is in need of volunteers to pack goods
- you can drop of your donations at Assumption College, San Lorenzo Village, Makati
- you can drop off your donations at the following stores in rockwell powerplant mall: aranaz, luca, greyone social.
TAGUIG or FORT area:
- donations can be dropped off at victory church in the fort, you can call 8171212 or visit the victory website.
- you can drop off your donations in embassy superclub in the fort.
- @elizabacud shares that Manila Doctors College will also be accepting donations. Bring anything that can help at Speech Lab., Macapagal Blvd, PasayCity
- La Salle Greenhills, Xavier School, and ICA (right beside Xavier) are also accepting donations. Xavier will be accepting goods till 12midnight.
- Help needed in Fairview and Novaliches. Please send clothes, food, water, meds & blankets to the Divine Savior Parish in North Fairview.
SOUTH (alabang, las pinas, paranaque):
- drop donations or volunteer at DE LA SALLE ZOBEL. Contact Ms. Angie Brazan at the Social Action Office 0917-8597602
- you can drop donations at the ATC concierge, call 8422782 or 7721860
- san beda alabang in alabang hills village is also accepting donations
- you can help pack donations 10AM at st. james church, ayala alabang village
- you may volunteer at Red Cross Alabang - ATC along Zapote Road fronting National Bookstore call 8097131 for info
- CFC center in Las Pinas City is accepting donations. it is near Verdant and in front of the construction of SM Center Las Pinas. Contact 09174493154 / 8460809
- donations can be dropped off at the ABSCBN Baguio Office
- donations are also accepted at the Baguio Convention Center Executive Room from 10am til 4pm starting tomorrow til Friday. Volunteers are urged to come.
- Organizing a soup kitchen. Baguio donating vegetables to arrive via Victory Liner. Contact Dave at 09178396179.
- RedCross bulacan accepts donations. It is located in Malolos Bulacan, near bulacan capitol :)
- send your donations to the kkp office in xavier university, ATENEO DE CAGAYAN.
- DLSU-Dasmarinas is also accepting donations, pls proceed to the 2nd floor of SBC Building
- DE LA SALLE LIPA is now accepting your donations, drop off point is at the college lobby.
- details on how you can donate are on noelle's blog or the living for a cause blog.
- For your donations, drop off center is at the Coliseum in the University of St. La Salle. 435-3857
- CAFE BREIZH wil be a drop off center for donations. text 09193651101 for details.
- ATENEO DE DAVAO is accepting in kind donations for ondoy. drop off at the samahan office in jacinto campus.
- BANTAY BATA 163 davao located at matina,davao city is also a drop off point for any in-kind donations.
- ATENEO DE ZAMBOANGA is accepting donations. You may bring them to the SACSI office. Look for Alma Curesma, 991-0871, loc 2224 or 2225.
for PETS in need of aid:
- @kimmydeleon is announcing that PARC is open for animals. Click this site for info of PAWS for helping from the flood. for the official website of paws, click here
for those in SINGAPORE:
- pinoys are mobilizing and gathering donations, visit this forum for more details.
for those in SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA:
- you can deliver relief goods to 303/5 Stromboli Strait, Homebush Bay 2127. you can also contact through twitter at @allorange if you want to arrange for a pick up in the city
for those in TORONTO, CANADA:
- pinoys in toronto are spearheading efforts to help, visit this website for details.
for anyone in the UNITED STATES:
- visit the abs-cbn foundation website for details.
- you can also call 1-800-5272820
for anyone else ABROAD who wants to help:
- you can donate through the paypal account link on this site.
- the ayala foundation is also accepting your donations through their website.
- you can donate through the kapuso foundation site.
- you can use your credit card to donate via the the abs-cbn foundation.
OTHER FORMS OF HELP FOR YOU:
TO REPORT MISSING LOVED ONES OR AREAS IN NEED OF HELP: call the SAGIP KAPAMILYA HOTLINES at 4110011, 4110012, 4110013.
HOTLINES FOR MISSING PERSONS:
marikina - 09209389914
qc - 09216555262
pasig - 09189356318
cainta - 09175606241.
DATABASE OF ONDOY VICTIMS AND EVACUATION CENTERS: click on the ateneotaskforceondoy website.
FOR CAR TOWING NEEDS: HONDA and NISSAN offer free towing! call 09228504452, 09224452242, and 09228997959.
DONATIONS ON WHEELS! If you have donations 2 give but no means 2 transport: contact 09189791229, 09177974098, 09326991794.
WORLD FOOD PROGRAMME is now accepting donations for the typhoon victims thru https://www.wfp.org/donate/ondoy
Let's all do our share to help our countrymen in need. :)
September 20, 2009
"You cannot hold someone's life the way you want it to be, no matter how you want them to be happy, they have rights to choose which path they'll go through."
-my facebook status, posted 3 hours ago
Most of usually encounter problems on friendship - getting real close up to the point that life's meaning to you is that person or that group of persons. I've been spending most of my teenage years with ten great people (aside from my family) that changed my life, in all aspects. I treat them much like siblings and to tell you honestly, I'll die when they go and leave me or the other way around.
Separation anxiety, fear of rejection. I don't know what's really happening or what's going through my head. I do understand the fact that I cannot took hold of these people's aspirations and dreams... it's their life and they are the only ones who has the right to decide what should they do.
I've been looking for what I really want in life these past few days and decided to stay away from the usual "me" lifestyle. But as each day pass, there's a hole in my heart that grows - something that makes me feel that everyday there's something or someone taken from me and I don't know if I can find them again.
Case #1: An indecisive friend.
- I know that this friend only wants to be happy in life. But then, there's a lot of circumstances that took place and made the wind blow the other way. I'm not losing my patience on this person [but I'll admit that this scenario's really testing me], not even losing a single drop of faith. I know that this person deserves to be happy [everyone does]. All we need is to wait for that right time when everything falls in their right places.
To my indecisive friend: You need a gentle nudge regarding your perspective of happiness. I don't know if that nudge would be from me, but I hope that eventually you'll realize that great happiness is not about getting it in a blink of an eye - it's already destined and God only knows the right time.
Case #2: The 360 Degrees Mood Swing
- It's getting worst everyday!
To myself: Don't let the stress eat you... You are not edible!
Case #3: Old Maid Trauma
- To quote one person, "I'm getting older and I need someone to rely on." Correct, indeed. And that statement is bugging me and deeply affects my thinking activities [don't get me wrong, I'm not yet psychotic]. I never did this before but I'm trying to rely on my horoscope at Yahoo! just to keep myself sane.
WHERE IN THIS F WORLD CAN I FIND YOU?!...
...or have I found you already but the problem is, I have already let you go. :(
Senseless. Just telling the world what's dancing through my brain.
September 16, 2009
As I walked along the sky
Of my dream you came alive
And it feels you’ve made to change
My whole life
And I know you will be there
There for me to make me stare
And it will be always and
Forever in my dreams
Dream, it makes me change but not for real
'Cause I only see you smiling
In my dreams, that’s the only time
I make you feel that my love for you is real
Come to me and hold me in my dream
Let me touch you for a while
And don't let me realize that I am dreaming
Cause I’ll be missing you
I’ll be missing you
As I ran along the sky
Full of dreams, hopes and lies
You just come to make me feel
That we’re supposed to be together
And I know you will be there
There for me to make me stare
And it will be always and
Forever in my dreams
It’s time to come around
It’s time to wake up now
6CycleMind performed the song during their acoustic set for MYXPH.COM's Setlist together with other "project" songs namely: Kung Wala Na Nga (part of Danita's debut Album, Promotor), Walang Iwanan and some of their old hits - Upside Down, I, Sandalan whereas I was luckily free to join them and enjoy the whole time.
The song is about dreaming. Haha! It's about how a certain dream can influence a person, how it may affect one's perspective and way of living. At some point I also think that the song teaches us how to determine which dreams should be converted into reality and which should remain as is. It inspires me to dream more and achieve it if possible. :D
It's time to come around, it's time to wake up now... It's time to come around. YEAH YEAH. :)
September 7, 2009
When it comes to your love life, the future is in your hands on the 1st and 2nd. Do you stay or do you go? Do you ask them out or do you shy away? Do you just say, 'okay what the heck, nothing risked, nothing gained'? Or do you choose the path of least resistance? Well, only you can answer. And if you choose wrong the first time, then try, try again. After all, you've got all month to learn to take a risk. What? You still think you can have romance without putting your feelings on the line? On the 5th, you'll see the patent falsity of your way of thinking. Some heavy-duty emotions show you that you need to get serious about allowing yourself to be vulnerable. The 9th and 10th are your days. Only do things that are good for you. Put yourself ahead of everybody else. Give yourself a pat on the back, a rub on the tummy and kiss on the cheek. You deserve it! Why rush to the end when you could be enjoying the beginning on the 15th? By the 20th, you need to break free of tried and true. Try wild and crazy! Try totally unknown! Try a blind date. Set up by your best friend! Go big with your message on the 25th. Keep calm on the 30th.
I don't personally believe in Horoscopes but I do not say anything negative about it at the same time. It was just last month and so as for this month when I started reading my horoscope for Career and Love. Maybe I'm playing with the geek girl side, I guess. :)
September 2, 2009.
I went to Club Dredd, Eastwood to give some of my time to help raise funds for Kuya Joey's baby, Yeoj. I know it'll be a little tiring but it will be really fulfilling because at the end of that event, I'll get to recall that once in my life, I became a productive individual and that I made a way to help those in need (lets just put it this way, I'm saying this 'cause I'm making myself believe from all the appreciative messages and comments that I personally receive from a lot of people connected with the event). Too flattering, I'm not used to it, though.
1. Obtaining less sales = less funds for Yeoj. =(
2. Companions might be pissed off - I'm afraid they'll get tired of selling the items.
3. Negative energy - People might tell me that it's better to watch the gig instead of selling.
4. Umagahin (and it happened! Haha.)
5. To see that guy again.
The Groupie is awake!
Call me whatever you like, it's just that I am indeed an OPM Band Fanatic and I am proud that I am one. This was the reward I gave myself after doing the selling. Little things are huge happiness to me! :D
(I use to call him Poleng 'cause they say that he looks like Pauleen Luna, daw)
Celebrating 4 Years and Counting
Callalily was Yeoj's godfathers. I've been with these guys since 2005 and I never thought that the invisible bond will last this long. "Been there, done that" was the whole story of my journey with this bunch of guys. Too memorable but still I have to risk something to open another door for a better opportunity.
That's Alden and my hand. Emy took the shot. Makes me emotional when seeing this one. And seeing that he's using the Tote Bag he bought for Yeoj's benefit makes me more emotional.
Here's my original pal, Kean. We were classmates way back UST days and that's were the bond between us started. He's the ninong of the night. He's the main man that's why we got a little presentable fund collection. ;) Thanks, man!
Yeah. Tats and me. He's my first guy text and call mate (after graduating High School from an all-girl school) when I was in first year college. Pictures can fake emotions. My emotions are really stirred that moment. No Comment.
I've planned to lay down the friendship and the music before the event took it's place but I think the effectiveness won't be that fast. I need a couple of months and new more things to do for me to recover.
Many things are said. I need to shut my mouth now and end this sort of IDK blog post. Goodbye. =(
September 1, 2009
Please help us raise funds for the benefit of Yeoj Dalupang (child of Kuya Joey, Callalily band's Staff) who is now at the ICU of Philippine Children's Medical Center because of Pneumonia.
A special event will be held on September 2, 2009, 8:30PM at Club Dredd, Eastwood that will showcase performances from: 6CycleMind, Aurora, Blue Ketchup, Callalily, Duster, Manibela, Pedicab, Sandwich and many more!
P150 lang to get in. :)
Also, merchandise items like Tote Bags, Mugs, Puzzles and Mousepads can be bought from the event. Still for the benefit of the little child. :)
All items are at P130 only on that day, so enjoy the night, get goodies at low price and help the little child. :)
Thanks and see yah there!
August 29, 2009
pangarap na inasam mula pa nung bata.
Hindi ko lang alam kung magkakaroon ng katuparan ang lahat.
Minsan, nananaginip ng gising.
Kinakausap ang sarili wari'y may katabi.
Hindi ko napapansin, lahat sila'y nakatingin sa akin.
Matagal na kitang minamahal,
may gusto lang sana akong patunayan.
Hawak ka sa aking mga kamay,
dadalhin kita sa mundo ng musika
kung san lahat nagsisigawan,
tuloy lang ang tugtugan.
Sige na, makisaya na
Kalimutan muna ang utang mo sa kanya.
Wag ka ng masindak, ituloy ang padyak hanggang umaga.
I don't usually write reviews or comments on songs unless it took or hit something off my emotions. So, obviously "Kamay" swept me off from my present path (on musicality).
I started listening to Aurora's songs since February this year when I heard them play at a gig at 70's Bistro (though I've heard their songs online before that gig and their bassist, Kuya Cookie Taylo had been an acquaintance when he played for Callalily when Aa's not around).
At first, you'll think that the song is a little Metal - tipong may growl o may scream. Mala-Kjwan or Philia. But it's actually a little different. It's more like a story with a climatic twist!
My favorite part in this song is its chorus. :) It reminds me too much of my loving bandmates. It helps me realize that when you're in an industry related to showbiz or claiming fame, a person or a group of person should hold on tight to their goals and do their best to achieve those. Laban lang!
Just like Kamay's chorus, to my bandmates...
HAWAK LANG SA AKING MGA KAMAY, DADALHIN KO KAYO SA MUNDO NG MUSIKA. KUNG SAAN LAHAT SILA SATIN AY NAGHIHIYAWAN, LET'S JUST CONTINUE PLAYING AND ENJOYING OUR MUSIC! TULOY LANG ANG TUGTUGAN... tuloy tuloy! :)
August 28, 2009
We spent the night with good good music with our new found friends (if that would be the best and most appropriate term to use), Ate Catherine, Emy, Madz (the best dinner mate ever!), Vince, Philip and Kuya Kiko. We also celebrated it with our almost Kuya, Kuya RJ. :)
Last year, I am admitting that I'm the one liable for all tantrums that Cariss went into. Hahaha! But I think this year would be the other way around. Salamat sa tantrums DD! :)
Admitting the truth, it would be a little hard for me to move on from something deeper than addiction, deeper than commitment. I was with another bunch of people for almost four years and I think it's a tidious process to just let go of the bond (and the BAND I used to bond with before). But no matter how hard it may be, I am happy that I am letting go of the grip - kahit pa isa-isang daliri lang muna. :) Thanks for giving me another direction, Cariss. This is an entirely new environment for me (although banda rin naman, same management pa) but I believe that my life indeed needs massive improvement! Baka this is one good way to do so. :)
Cheers for the one year of solid rock hard adventure, music, love, friendship and sisterhood. More years to come dd! :)
FLASH DRIVE. este, FLASH BACK!
Cariss, Kean, Me, Tatsi celebrating Michael Jackson's 50th Bday at MOA. :)
Me, Philip, Cariss and Kuya Kiko at our over favorite tambayan, Sazi's :)
August 21, 2009
Today, as all Filipinos commemorate the 26th Death Anniversary of the late Senator Benigno Aquino I took a small part to remember Ninoy in my own way. I wore Yellow the whole day and asked everyone to join the Yellow Hour by turning their hazard lights on. Even my Dad was shocked when he received my group message. Haha! :)
When we passed by Roxas Blvd and Manila City Hall, all was so yellow. It matches the clear blue skies that morning. My parents and I were actually listening to a certain program in AM radio that talks about Ninoy and his great acts when a drop of tear fell from my eye after hearing his recorded speech about saying NO.
The loss of Ninoy and so as his wife, Cory is a sad part of living that I can relate. I also lost my Grandmother last January and it was August 29 when she was stroked and made her totally bed-ridden. Making me too emotional when I can hear or watch things about these two great people and their family.
The pictures in this post are my shots when we were passing through Roxas Blvd. While I'm looking at the Ninoy and Cory images in the streets, the blueness of the skies made me think that all of those important people that aren't with us anymore might be happier and living an entire better life with the Lord today. They have made their part to change our lives and make us better individuals.
So to the Aquino family, I just pray that may all of you continue to be strong despite the loss of the former President and thank you very much for sharing Sen. Ninoy and Pres. Cory to every Filipino.
August 20, 2009
Cancer is easily hurt, unless the peace-loving Libra is provoked. Libra will appreciate Cancer's natural desire to love, and protect but sometimes will impose on the Cancerian's desire to give. Due to excess of emotions of Cancer, Libra's balance between emotions and reasons may be disturbed. The secret of heavenly happiness comes from complete captivating communication.
A Cancer girl cannot get well with a Libran man. She would be always nagging and crying an dfull of emotions. But the Libran man needs some peace and happiness that he shall go out in serach of true love.
Cancer Libra Compatibility Astrology
Cancer can't help but be caught up in Libran's many schemes and dreams. But eventually, the romantic bubble could well burst. They'll start to realise that it's no use dreaming without doing anything practical to turn these into reality. Cancer will want more than pie-in-the-sky imaginings.
They might tire of their Libran's “all talk and no action” attitude. They want and they need a more assertive and more sensual lover. They respect tradition and they are attracted to “old” things but the Libran might try and persuade them to have a more modern outlook on life. Both partners will enjoy sharing hobbies and activities in their home and Cancer likes to be surrounded by books, videos and their favourite CD's. However, whenever they share “romantic” moments, it could be that their tastes will differ slightly and somehow the moment just never seems right.
--got it from different internet write ups
I'm not a fan of Astrology or even a believer of these Zodiac sign matches... But there's one thing that made me ask myself so I started to research on Librans.
Born between September 22 to October 24 are Librans and the only symbol that is represented by an inanimate object rather that an animal or person.
I dont know what exact characteristics does people under the Libra sign have pero I think I'm falling for a new person under this sign. Geez! This is not normal. I must redefine LOVE and ADMIRATION. I know these two are too different from one another (com'on mind! Work!)
Too much thinking. I have to rest now. Good night world.
August 19, 2009
SunStar said that the chat would start 9:30PM. I checked my login at 7PM but I only saw 2 people online so I decided to log out and check back after an hour. I fell asleep while my cousin's scolding me again (hindi daw nga kasi ako natutulog on time). To my shock, Jiggy Cruz was already answering questions. I went in to that chat battle without any prepared formal question. Pagkakataon na sana 'to na makipagusap at malaman ang opinion ng isang prominenteng tao tulad niya - kaya lang, flooded masyado.
No offense meant to all the chatters in SunStar pero I noticed that the moderators had a hard time making all of us cooperate and understand the rules. Uso talaga ang mga pasaway. I thought those things only happen on Grand Chat Days of bands (groupie speaking here) pero ganun din pala kahit sa isang prominent personality. However, I cannot blame them... baka nadala ng excitement.
It was a real fun night at SunStar. Thanks to Jiggy Cruz for being so patient to answer all of our questions in the chat a while ago. To all the moderators of SunStar chat for doing your best to keep the session at a normal pace. Kudos to all of you!
PS. Salamat kay Jiggy, he spelled my nickname correctly. :) [babaw ko]
August 17, 2009
The second part (I told you, I really suck at blogging today).
It was like a month ago when I went out with my bandmates/friends/sisters (hindi nga lang kami kumpleto) and that was to celebrate my 20th. Well on the positive side, I should be grateful that we got to catch up with each other again - though not musically.
I started my day by walking around Power Plant Mall to lurk on somethings. IDK - my feet just brought me there. Then I left after taking my delayed breakfast. I was thinking twice on where I exactly want to go that afternoon (badly caught up with three mighty choices - making me real gaga!) - Fort, MOA or Magnet High Street (same, still The Fort).
4PM when I arrived at MOA (obviously, I picked it above the other options) and I waited for my friends. It was 5PM when Cariss arrived and then, we just stroll around. It was a real good afternoon 'cause there was nothing that I really know that day aside from the fact that I missed them so bad. Haha! Emo. :D
It was almost 7PM when Erin came. What's new? Vocalists always makes the crowd wait. Haha! And the bonus thing, she came in with her younger sib (so we have a baby that night).
Wala na. I can't think of anything na. Mentally-blocked. Go see my multiply for the whole pic stuff. Im off to sleep. x_x
August 16, 2009
I went to the Pinoy Friendster Day yesterday at MOA with my bandmates, Erin and Car (plus Erin's younger sis). This was not my original plan, though. I'm just happy to see them again after a month. Haha! I saw couple of other people that I haven't seen for a very long time! Thank God for the catch up moments! :D
What I really missed is the super sparkling 7PM MOA fireworks and the feedback of the guitar amps. Ahw. How I wish to play with my band again (sob)...
Anyway, I just blogged to congratulate Paraluman and Callalily for playing a good set of songs! You guys left me with awe. Haha! I'm serious... di lang halata. And also, I really want to arbor Alden's Ninoy-Cory Shirt! Hahaha!
I'm typing this blog for like 1 hour already and it's still senseless. Haha. Silly me. However (again), Kean's version of Nobody (Wonder Girls) is also attached. That's from a very far perspective. I didn't get in with my friends, so hot sa venue.
August 14, 2009
I'm praying and hoping for a good sleep tonight but I think I'll fail to achieve that one (I have a rush shirt order for pick up tomorrow afternoon).
I dunno what to say. My mind's screaming for rest na kasi eh. Thanks to my ever reliable ipod... helping me to regain sanity (but the songs make me an emo). Haha!
NP: Emily (originally by Paraluman) - Kean's Version.
The sun has set and the gray sky fade in blue
Been wanting to say goodbye but it leads me back to you
And the rain starts to fall down
As I watch the stars crash into the night
I wish I could turn, turn back the hands of time
As I pick up all the pieces that you have left behind
My heart bleeds your smile and my soul starts to die
Now I'm screaming I'm shouting I can't hear a thing
My eyes burn and blister I can't feel the pain
I don't know why I'm here
LETTING GO IS THE MOST GRRRR PART OF BEING IN LOVE...
...it makes us cry, it makes us feel stupid, it hurts us and most of all, it really kills (sob).
August 13, 2009
Then came two disastrous events:
1. Shop's main switch burned itself out. At hindi ko namalayan yun! While I'm working on with one of the shirts, all electrical supplies in the shop stopped working, even the lights turned off. Akala ko horror story. Haha! I even thought it was a black out in the area. But, obviously I'm wrong.
The electrician said, it's because the 30 something (I forgot the term for that black cartridge-like thing from the main switch box) of the main switch cannot accommodate the flow of the energy needed by the heat press that's why it burnt itself up. Haha.
Great! Despite the hotness and the darkness I experienced, at least nothing bad happened.
2. I'm torn. I want to use Naruto's Kagebunshin (if I spelled that one correctly) Technique so that I can make another me for Saturday. Haha! The whole thing was that, Steph, a friend way back Elementary got my number from someone (haha. that's a long story, don't mind it) and she wanted to order a couple shirt from me sana... that was the original reason of her communication re-establishment. But after some kamustahan, I told her that I'm sort of into photography and digital arts (and, damn great thing, I even let her see my newest edited pic! hahaha. Shame on me) and then she started to say, "Hey, want to come with me on Saturday sa The Fort... Let's just get pictures of the place." That was the original plan. And that was for morning. But after a day, she texted me and was so eager to go to The Fort by 8PM on Saturday hoping that she can be able to see her ultimate crush, Mark Nelson (com'on Steph, pilitin mo pa ko... so that I could see my ultimate crush too *blush blush*).
Now, here's the other thing... I was set to go to MOA on the same day (probably by the afternoon), for Pinoy Friendster Day. I even printed my pass already. Haha! Honestly, I really want to go there but it seems like my whole individuality is craving for something new. Nagsawa na ata sa buhay rockstar.
To quote someone, "I'm getting old and I need someone to rely on". But the catch is.. who and where would I meet that someone. At saka, OA lang. 20 lang kaya ako. Haha!
Oh, BTW, I had designed a shirt (but I won't be posting the real shirt muna). I dunno if I'm serious with what it says, but hell... I think I will be.. soon.
PS. I hate it.. I can't post pics. Hahaha! :)