August 5, 2009

Aiea faces

While I'm resting from the toxic event planning, I lurked over Jiggy Cruz's blogs and saw this interesting thingy (I don't know if this is a sort of *chain message* thing).

1. A picture of me in my room (I'm not really sleeping, I just posed.)

2. A picture of me drunk (and still getting drunk!)
3. A picture of me on my birthday (my latest birthday!)
4. Youngest picture I have in digital form.
5. A picture of me in one of my favorite outfits.
6. A picture of me making a goofy face
7. An edited picture of me (I have lots of this type, but I'll pick my favorite)
8. A picture of a night I regret
9. A picture of me being myself
10. My most recent picture
11. A picture of me being absolutely ridiculous
12. A picture of me showing off my new haircut
13. A picture of a time in my life that's over but I wish it wasn't
14. A picture of a time in my life that's over and I'm glad it is
15. A picture of a time when I was anything but happy (in gay lingo, ECHOS!)
16. A picture of me I had no idea was being taken
17. A picture of me when I was a different person than I am now
18. A picture of me with someone I love
19. A picture of how I want the world to see me (hahaha. i usually kill... cockroaches. :D)
20. A picture of me on how I'd like to spend everyday
21. A picture of a time when everything was changing
22. A picture that makes my heart hurt
23. A picture that makes my heart smile (2 of my goodie good college friends)
24. A picture of one of the best days of my life

HAHA. it's really fun (and it gave me headache thinking which would be appropriate)!

The List:
1. a picture of you in your room
2. a picture of your very drunk
3. a picture of you on your birthday, or your favorite holiday
4. the youngest picture you can find of yourself in digital form.
5. a picture of you in one of your favorite outfits.
6. a picture of you making a goofy face at the camera
7. a picture you might have edited to make yourself more attractive
8. a picture of a night you regret
9. a picture of you being truly yourself
10. your most recent picture.
11. a picture of you being absolutely ridiculous.
12. a picture of you showing off a new haircut / color
13. a picture of a time in your life that's over, but you wish it wasn't
14. a picture of a time in your life that's over, and you couldn't be more thankful that it is.
15. a picture of you when you were anything but happy
16. a picture of you that you had no idea was being taken
17. a picture of you when you were a different person than you are now.
18. a picture of you with someone you love.
19. a picture of how you'd like the world to see you.
20. a picture that describes how you'd like to spend every day.
21. a picture of a time when everything was changing.
22. a picture that makes your heart hurt.
23. a picture that makes your heart smile
24. a picture of one of your best days / nights of your life

Try it as well! :D