August 5, 2009

Welcome to Blogspot, Sunshine. :)

I'm warmly welcoming myself to my new blogspot account (i forgot the email and password that I used couple of years back *sigh*) - that's why I'm posting pictures and some stuffs for the second time around.

Going random...
I MISS...

...SUNSHINE. rain never stopped falling for these past few days. :(

...SUNSET. com'on dearie! if there's no sunshine, most probably there's no sunshine.

...GUITAR AMPS FEED BACKS. i want to play at gigs again and i wanna watch gigs again!


I WANT...

...MORE SOUP. my cousin, Ate Venus made some soup for us to eat while watching Pres. Cory's funeral rites by our television.

...BLANKET. izzo cold.

...TO SLEEP. been working almost 20 hours for an event *insert puffed eyes here*.


I WANT, I MISS...

...INDIAN SUMMER. com'on!